2017 YALSA HUB Reading Challenge

the HUB 2017 Reading Challenge

This year's YALSA HUB reading challenge has begun! Actually, it started in February, so I'm a bit late to the game this year. But, I'm up for trying out the Challenge.

What is the Challenge? Read 25 of this year's award winning YA titles. I doubt I will be able to read 25 books in 2 months, but I will review each book I do read for your reading pleasure.

See the list of books on the HUB reading Challenge list for 2017 on YALSA's blog here.

I have also created a list of the books we have in the Middletown Library, if you would like to take the Challenge along with me.
Middletown Township Public Library Book List

I have already written a review of one book on the list, Scythe by Neal Shusterman, which you can read here.

The next book on my list: This Land is Our Land: A History of American Immigration by Linda Barrett Osborne

~Stephanie Chadwick, Teen Librarian

Comments